ARU 1.28% 19.3¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Koala, I thought you were on the turps (doing a Rusty)... or I...

1. 2,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    Koala, I thought you were on the turps (doing a Rusty)... or I was going crazy with what I was reading.

Agreed, it is interesting how from one thread to the next, any pessimistic posts can be copied and pasted. I suppose that is why most people have a story of why they pulled out at the start of a bull run when they thought management/ third parties or other narrative was not looking after their personal needs. Congratulations on your hold!!

For mine. Thank goodness we have not publicly formalised announcements with regard to offtakes, otherwise our current run up we are experiencing would have been missed. It is good to start from higher highs as the big news hits, and we definitely didnt want to announce offtakes at 20c. As an example a 50% gain on 20c is only 30c... If we can announce at 80c, a 50% gain takes us to $1.20... and that is to start things off... so guys that start at 8c such as yourself, needs and hopes these guys know how to work the system. Good companies do, as it supports capital raises etc.

From what I have seen, these guys are marketing well, and if it plays out to plan, I expect a long climb up to support a small capital raise (if required), littered, with good news along the way.

ARU is a great story and has huge social benefits, so the rest will take care of itself, once finance is approved.
    Last edited by Birchcorp: 02/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $438.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $28.76K 150.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 1104904 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 907135 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.