PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

I think this is the type of stock to put in the bottom draw, and...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    I think this is the type of stock to put in the bottom draw, and keep adding along the way,
    come back in a few years and your financial situation good be very different then it was at the start.
    The otc listing is not being done for nothing, good news will eventually come. Pulse some bigger investors and also more investors will be putting some of there money in. I can tell you that with some lucky research that came my way, (two phone conversations ) to the US there is interest in PO3 for sure, BP has plenty of connections.
    With all the talk of signings of OEM , this takes time , don’t forget these companies have to test products over and over to make sure everything works and everything is safe to work properly. They can not just put a product to market and risk any safety or compliance issues, they have a reputation and must protect there name in the markets there in. We all know when developing new technology to market everything isn’t going to go to plan 100 percent, especially in the testing phase, but IMHO PO3 will get there , they have so much going for them including the backing of BP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.