BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

dargie, you are indeed correct when you say there is significant...

1. 321 Posts.
    dargie, you are indeed correct when you say there is significant risk, but it seems the tone of your posts is perhaps unnecessarily negative, which is what people are focusing on and have an issue with.

Nothing you said is wrong but it comes across as far more pessimistic than you may have intended (feel free to disagree).

The banks obviously do want their money back and BBI does have significant cash flow, it's down to the individual whether or not it's sufficient to satisfy the banks, whether they're willing to give extensions, whether a debt for equity swap is necessary, whether more asset sales are possible, whether they would be above book value and many more questions.

Nobody can answer them for certain, but if you ask me, the company will be able to service it's debts on time and if not, the banks will be more than happy to allow extensions because it's a question of when the cash will be available not if.

You do an excellent job of highlighting the risks involved, as people on here seem to be getting either carried away or nervous.

You seem to agree that one more asset sale will put BBI in a very good position and see the share price rocket, we would have to assume that an asset such as DBCT would go for above book value (cost price minus depreciation) and this is probably the main justification for my holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.