MRD 0.00% 0.1¢ mount ridley mines limited

Man, you make me laugh. You have no idea what my background is...

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Man, you make me laugh. You have no idea what my background is or what I've done, but have the arrogance to dismiss it - which, given my background and what I've done, only confirms my belief in this case that you're bluffing and don't have a clue.

If you're worried about the interpreted massive sulphide not sitting anywhere near the contact, then if we trusted your instincts you would have walked away from the Santa Rita, Sakatti and Noril'sk palladium-copper ore system.

If you're worried about noisy em data, then you would have walked away from the Voiseys Bay ovoid discovery.

If you're worried about the size of the em anomaly, then you would have walked away from the Sudbury Nickel Rim South discovery.

If you're worried about there only being 10 metres distance between disseminated sulphide and potential massive sulphide, then you've just walked away from every nickel deposit known to man. I've seen or worked on most of them, so I know when you're full of it on this one.

So, given you've just prematurely dismissed and walked away from every nickel discovery in the past 50 years, why should we listen to you again? Especially when you've walked away from this project as well?

Too funny mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.