MRD 0.00% 0.1¢ mount ridley mines limited

Dark art / bad science, page-8

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    mate, it's your thread started up above taking pot shots at everything. I bet it's real inconvenient to have it now sitting there for all and sundry to read and no ability to selectively edit it.

As to the data you selectively identified, I see a clear, late-time response where there is a clear anomaly in all three components. And if a guy like Russell Mortimer is happy to call it an anomaly, who am I to argue. I've drilled worse than this before and got at least some sulphide. This one is small yes, but the conductivity at 10,000S is right up there with every other conductor associated with massive nickel sulphide that I've personally ever drilled. But no one, even the company, is claiming it's an ore body, merely the that it's the strongest indication yet that there may be massive sulphide around.

So they test it, and it's not massive sulphide - so what? That's exploration.

If, however, the company released this and didn't drill it, then more people than you - actual shareholders whose money would be spent drilling it - would have the managements head on a plate fo0r not testing it. And we've seen that happen as it turns out, when this very hole was stopped for no reason that made sense whatsoever - 30 metres above where this anomaly was subsequently found.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.