PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Might be stating the bleeding obvious here but clearly the...

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Might be stating the bleeding obvious here but clearly the capital raising is key to moving forward on many fronts for WRG. The recent issue of con notes gives me hope on this front

The sentiment here at the mo is pretty low as we have all been waiting for what seems like far too long for some positive developments to bear fruit. Very similair to another stock i am invested in that has recently risen from .006c to 3.2c. Sentiment was in the toilet and some were calling that the sky was falling. Different kettle of fish now!

The quarterly states that the Co is talking to a number of parties regarding funding and it seems the expectation is that this will be settled in Feb. Once settled IMO many things will fall into place and the only way from here is up.
    There will be progress in Cape Verde, the Saudi deal will move ahead. Recent announcements regarding the SE Asian liscence arrangements are significant in that it allows WRG to earn much needed revenue from equipment sales without the need to stump up equity, i dont think this has been given the recognition it deserves. Then there is OCP, more info on progress and agreements needed here imo

There is light at the end of the tunnel and it isnt a freight train :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.