PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

On a positive note I thought the last announcement was not all...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    On a positive note I thought the last announcement was not all doom and gloom. It seems the management may be changing there mind about handing over controlling interest to a US Group for 25 million. When they announced this possibility back in November, WRG management must of felt the company was about to fold and so considered this offer to save the company and the shareholders. Since then it seems WRG management have realized this is only a last resort and there is still a chance to keep control of the company if they can raise 3 million in the next month or so. If the company is going to get through this dark time, then one of the two groups of investors in current discussion with WRG must be willing to invest 3 million.
    Without another contract it is a huge ask for these investors to come up with the money. It is a safer bet for investors to back another company with less risk. Can the WRG management pull this off? and can Malcolm Richmond offer a confidence and validity this company really needs, are my thoughts on the matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.