NOX 9.52% 11.5¢ noxopharm limited

Aug 2017 Newsletter "The Company soon will commence Phase 3...

1. 6,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2536
    Aug 2017 Newsletter
    "The Company soon will commence Phase 3 clinical trials of NOX66"

Sept 2018 Newsletter
    "Our objectives for the next 12 months are:
    • To have obtained IND (Investigational New Drug) status from the FDA, clearing the way for US patients to join the Veyonda multinational Phase 3 study
    To be well advanced in preparations for starting that Phase 3 registration study in late-stage prostate cancer patients"

July 2019 Newsletter
    Nothing at all on DARRT But this on sarcoma -
    "The Noxopharm team currently is in the process of filing an IND with the FDA to run a Phase I/II trial in the U.S. that we anticipate starting early-2020. This study in about 32 people is designed to confirm that a combination of Veyonda® and doxorubicin is well tolerated, and to confirm evidence of benefit that would justify taking this approach through to a registration study in people with advanced sarcoma."

Oct 2019 Newsletter -
    Then nothing on the sarcoma study with doxorubicin but....
    On DARRT 2 - "We believe the final treatment protocol will involve a single course (5 days) of radiotherapy and repeat courses (10 days) of Veyonda®. We hope to be recruiting patients this time in 2020."

July 2020 Newsletter -
    "What will DARRT‐2 look like? It will be a multi‐national study involving about 200 men across several continents. Patients will be men with progressive, metastatic, castration‐resistant prostate cancer who have failed all forms of standard therapy. Patients will be randomised either to the DARRT regimen orto palliative standard of care. The key endpoints will be around establishing whether the DARRT treatment regimen provides a meaningful anti‐cancer response compared to standard of care"
    We have set a target of recruiting the first patient early in the New Year.

June 2021 newsletter
    Radiotherapy (DARRT-2) Prostate, lung, breast Veyonda® + EBRT Phase 1 - in planning multinationa

Like I said all over the shop, undisciplined never finishing promised phase II trials and always starting new phase I . Registration trials ann way back in 2017, brain cancer breakthroughs CE phase II trial never started. You could do this all day showing how many milestones and dates they have missed. And now we learn the DARRT II trial is only in planning........ A joke.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $33.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 14.0¢ 11.0¢ $559.0K 4.481M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6612 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 99714 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.