NOX 0.00% 7.2¢ noxopharm limited

"DARRT‐2 has already started, in the sense that the planning...

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2536
    "DARRT‐2 has already started, in the sense that the planning process is well underway. The NOX team is working very hard to fulfill all administrative and clinical study requirements to be able to start enrolling the first patient as soon as possible. We have set a target of recruiting the first patient early in the New Year. What will it mean to me as a shareholder if DARRT‐2 is successful?
     It will mean that Veyonda® becomes a realistic commercial prospect in the search for a new last‐line therapy for end‐stage prostate cancer, a market the Company assesses as being a multi‐billion dollar one
     It will mean the Company (and the market) being able to ascribe a dollar value to Veyonda® based on Phase 2 data
     It will mean having the clinical data to enter into discussions with potential industry partners"

This is not the first time they have shifted focus and  missed promised milestones but this one is huge........  Phase I again. LOL   You have my sympathies RBX. Not even a note to explain to investors this huge change of direction......again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72463 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 8810 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.