TNC 0.00% 5.0¢ true north copper limited

dartboard

1. 7,761 Posts.
    Dartboard,

I was pleased that I attended the meeting, and as a result I obtained answers to quite a few questions. Some of the answers were, as you would understand vague and non-specific so as not to divulge market sensitive information. That was appropriate.

What I can tell you is that:

1. Angus Edgar will be going to Cambodia to see the results of the aerial photography, airborne geophysics data (apparently the first in Cambodia or so he believes). This will undergo analysis by appropriately qualified people/persons. Angus has not yet seen these. These surveys covered the entire areas owned by Liberty Mining International – totalling approx 1,100 sq kilometers.

(So read into that this will be released to the market once completed - Tangrams).

2. TNC with their consultant Greg Bound are looking at further opportunities with the CLTNet technology particularly with the Singapore Police Depart who are apparently very technologically sophisticated. They are also looking at NZ interests and options for extending the CLTNet technology for not only car licences, truck licences, fishing licences, shooting licences, etc and even possibly educational aids for tests where multiple choices are the preferred means of educating.

3. TNC (especially Andrew Metcalfe who is company secretary) will be fixing up their website. They particularly would like to be able to update it themselves. I presume it is outsourced at present.

4. Is a name change likely?….. not in the foreseeable future.

5. What is the relationship between Transol Corporation Resources Pty. Ltd. and Transol Corporation Limited? Transol Corp Resources P/L is a proprietary limited company incorporated by approval from the ASIC and has no relevance to Transol Corporation Limited.

That answer has me thinking why was in incorporated in the first place? Let you make up your own mind about that one!

6. What other projects are in the pipleline? As mentioned in the prospectus, we are looking at other opportunities in South East Asia. .. so I got no more information other than what is already in the prospectus.

Cheers,
    Tangrams

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $41.65K 835.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 107887 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.