TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Darwin EIS, page-22

1. 4,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    30 October 2019

'It is expected that the submission of the EIS signifies the final milestone in obtaining environmental approval for the Mount Peake Project'

TNG’s Managing Director and CEO, Mr Paul Burton, said:

“The submission of the EIS represents a significant milestone for our development and permitting team. It marks the final chapter in the multi-faceted environmental approval and permitting process that has been required for the Mount Peake Project and is a substantial step towards the broader development and operation of the Project. “We have worked diligently with our consultants to compile a comprehensive document that addresses the full range of environmental, economic and social matters relating to our downstream processing operation. This is consistent with TNG’s overarching commitment to manage the construction, development and operation of the Mount Peake Project in a socially acceptable and environmentally responsible manner and to the highest possible standard. “With the recent submission of the Mine Management Plan for the Mount Peake Mine Site, and the submission of the EIS for the Darwin TIVAN® Processing Facility, we have now significantly progressed the permitting process for the Mount Peake Project.”

https://www.tngltd.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/6952397.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.