TVN 4.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Darwin EIS, page-3

1. 4,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Even though we were told over and over there are no issues to date, one had to read the whole announcement titled 'MOUNT PEAKE PROJECT DEVELOPMENT UPDATE' 4 February 2020, to find there are issues!

'ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT (“EIS” As announced on 2 December 2019, the Draft EIS for the DPF is available for public review until 21 February 2020. The Company and its principal environmental consultant, Animal Plant Mineral Pty Ltd, have been liaising with the Northern Territory Environment Protection Authority and expect a response in the near future.'

Nothing yet, but I suspect a supplement might be pack your bags time. Also this is a worry, "please note that this EIA process will be modified following commencement of the new Environment Protection Act 2019"

This not having a crack a management, I'm now to believe this company just cannot win!! If it was any other company I would agree with the 'sharp end' comment, just not this one. So many LT holders well and truly gone.

https://www.animalplantmineral.com.au/

Ps. We''ll have an announcement tomorrow and I'll fire back up! Until the next, inevitable delay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $15.10K 308.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 164765 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 631928 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.