TVN 0.00% 5.3¢ tivan limited

HDD,I’ll go a step further, this project is a monumental cluster...

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    HDD,
    I’ll go a step further, this project is a monumental cluster eff. Having been a long term holder of some 100k shares I have bitten my tongue for long enough. This is so systematic of mind numbing beaurocratic BS which stymies any chance OZ has of competing. FFS how many processes are required to get someone to say YES YES YES this is good for everyone let’s move on NOW!!!
    Ive visited a remote community in the very region where this mine may eventually take place. Have a guess what? Its Exactly like where I was born and grew up in Broken Hill. There’s NOTHING EFFIN THERE. Does anyone on this thread believe BHP went through thIs type of crap in Broken Hill?.
    I got into TNG because of the vanadium and the future uses, it’s a great pity we may, as usual be at the end of the line because we are so effin PC.
    John Davidson, well we all know him from CCE, what a successful partnership that was with his EMC tie up/ debacle. Need I go on , this project needs some definitive statements from BOD NOW!!!
    Dont all followers on HC believe we’ve asked enough questions? Over how many years??
    I mean look at this ridiculous SP. I am embarrassed . Kind of makes you feel all warm and fuzzy to be Australian don’t it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $9.725K 181.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 398334 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 37443 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ 126078
Last updated 15.24pm 07/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.