TVN 0.00% 4.6¢ tivan limited

Darwin refinery site

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Today I visited the proposed site for the TNG refinery on Chanel Island Road, just over the Elizabeth River bridge in Darwin
    Indeed it looks like a perfect location for a refinery, if it ever gets off the ground.
    There is a Railway running in front and along the site, high voltage power lines, gas supply etc. etc.
    However no signage of any future development to be seen anywhere.
    I have attached some still pictures as well as a 2 minute film clip of the site which I took today.
    Tomorrow I'll attempt to make some queries at the NT Mining and Mineral department regarding any progress for TNG if any.
    Wish me luck, I doubt they will pass any info, as it might be considered insider trading.
    It is very hot in Darwin today, as well as in all major cities on the East Coast, so just imagine being a bureaucrat trying to rush EIS documentations......tough titties.
    I will also check next week with the local news papers the NT Times and the NT Katherine Times, regarding any updates or news they might have heard about since March 2017.
    I'll have to go for a few coldies now, I think I've earned one or two. too hot for the red liquid here.
    Cheers Marloo FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_2726.JPG IMG_2727.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.