darwin, page-10

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Not shooting my mouth off BB...it is just I know the construction numbers and your comment of "another 15000 or so people will be required for construction" was quite simply wrong. Had you stated otherwise re: the "indirect jobs" and additional people I wouldn't have commented on that.

My positive comments were regularly related to what is about to happen up there.

You chose to state otherwise however are now stating "your contact informs you" and have an amasingly positive view on Darwin. You don't have to like Palmerston, I also stated not my favoured place. However it is within a short distance of where the plant will be sited and surprisingly it is a suburb of Darwin.

You shot off far too quickly with your negative comments (once again) when I started hinting/chatting on this months ago.

Now you espouse as the pervaour of all good that is about to happen in Darwin and even post positive comments on property up there. You seemingly didn't like my coments on potential returns previously...what has changed in a few months?

You want to play in my sandpit...you had better get very well "informed"...as this is my sandpit.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.