Ok let me answer, once again you should settle your tone before...

1. 18,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    Ok let me answer, once again you should settle your tone before you shoot off-

You discussed the NT in this post http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_threadview.asp?fid=273&tid=688588#2408

You only referred to Palmerston, I have no interest in, as Darwin ppl call it, Palmerslum.

Do you know why its called Palmerslum, as I explained its like buying Western Sydney mortgage belt, it has no hospital, a horrific crime rate and a lot of unemployed people. If that fits your bill for a good investment place then go for it.

Those on the big money ie managers etc will be in Darwin itself not living in hicksville, if i was an astute investor such as yourself i would be targetting that market not the mortgage belt....im sure you aware of that basic investment principle, the cheaper the area the worse the tennants

I can tell you though, Darwin city is struggling for land release near the city, Palmerston is open in all directions,pull up a map if you dont beleive me.
    I do know that the Berrimah research farm is on the cards to be developed and the RAAF base is being considered to be sold to the public which has a few hundred houses on it, see if you can find that info from your contacts ;)

Palmerston and Darwin are considered 2 seperate towns, its like saying mandurah is perth etc

Now hopefully you understand that poin,t lets move onto the second point-

"You have openly atacked me on my statements of Darwin with your following of misinformed plebs...and now you post this!

Oh and your numbers for construction are wrong by the way...."15000" just a wee exageration, whoever gave you that has a little calc problem.

None so blind as those that will not see..."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/06/10/2270684.htm

"The Territory Government says Inpex would hire 4,000 workers to build its plant and there would be significant indirect jobs.

The ABC understands the total influx could be between 10,000 and 15,000 people"

I suggest you do a little more research yourself before shooting off at the mouth.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.