I must admit, I do find you interesting. I also appreciate you...

1. 1,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I must admit, I do find you interesting. I also appreciate you mostly ending your weird way of writing to be more concise and sensible.

I don't believe that I have moved any goal posts. All I am really trying to do here is understand how you can continue to believe parts of a novel as being real while ignoring all the bits that are sheer impossibilities. How can you believe in things such as resurrection and ghosts when there is a distinct lack of evidence for them to exist or to have happened? And if ghosts were real, surely there would be concrete evidence of them existing after all this time and the many, many hours that people spend attempting to prove that they exist. I actually know ghost hunters myself, and they really do try and stretch the limits of reality with their claims that a dark shadow in the far left corner of an image is a face.

You did talk about these 144,000 people being resurrected as if you believed it is real. That's why I thought you were a JW. I am truly stunned that anyone would believe this would actually happen. The who JW religion is truly odd though. It's actually quite terrifying how effectively they control their followers.
    Last edited by Mazkal: 19/04/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.