would like to see the previous 5 minutes or few minutes of...

1. 83,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    would like to see the previous 5 minutes or few minutes of footage - I would suspect there is more that went on prior to what is shown.

just a guess.

Personally - certainly after the second rapid stop (perhaps even the first) - I would have stayed way back because it is clear that something was going on - but, as I said - I suspect that the driver probably knew that anyway.

Am interested to know if police are writing tickets using dashcams as evidence - or at least in what places etc.

I read an article somewhere a few weeks back where they charged a driver using the cam as evidence ---------- but, I can't remember where it was - it was in Australia somewhere.

You often see dangerous driving moves that really should pull people up IMO.

One always sees traffic breaches - but, whilst most aren't all that dangerous - several are very much so.

Anyway - it's all a very temporary thing as once the self drives swamp us - there won't be any rule breaking - will be interesting to see how it effects traffic flow.

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.