CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Karma I remember the investigation very well because at the same...

1. 980 Posts.
    Karma I remember the investigation very well because at the same time Carbon Energy was also under investigation for what Mr Dash is going to court over but the difference being a much lessor charge, one that could have been avoided but none the less one that should be a huge lesson for them. that Obviously nothing serious enough to close Carbon Energy down as was the case in Cougar's case, which was an overkill decision and huge mistake by the Qld Government/DERM in my opinion. Poorly handled indeed.

I doubt the DERM is trying to use this hearing as a means to string things out as a means to refuse approval.

As you know the Carbon Energy application was submitted by them on the 18th of October which is open for Pulic assement for 20 business days (I believe) effectively 28 days later, which coincides with the 15th of November, which just happens to be the new hearing date, so I'd imagine a ruling would be made on this date. So I don't think this is some motive at all on their part. As to the adjornment I have no idea why this has occured but adjornments are not uncommon.

Remember there can be some objections to this application by the public or DERM themselves but ultimately the DERM would have to determine whether these have merit and to what extent, I'd imagine Carbon Energy would be able to respond etc... should this be the case but keep in mind this sort of process goes on all the time not only with the DERM but many other areas of Government and Councils etc...

I will do my best to find out why this adjornment has occurred but I really don't believe it's any sort of conspiracy in it.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.