SWF 4.17% 12.5¢ selfwealth limited

Dashboard Idea

1. 5,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1417
    I'm a web developer myself (E-commerce) and this is a mockup of what I think would improve the homepage dashboard.

I saw a few people on Reddit or OzBargain complaining about the 'social' feeling of the website, so it may not appeal to everybody. So instead, the homepage could have a dropdown to switch between 'Social Dashboard' (or 'Standard Dashboard') and 'Analytical Dashboard' (or 'Analytical Dashboard (Premium)'). Then people can choose the one that they prefer. So it should make SelfWealth appeal to more people. Except that it might be a Premium only feature, but at least it could make Premium more valuable, therefor improving conversion rate from trial to premium.

I would probably prefer the analytical dashboard myself, though the portfolio vs market chart should be included too (I didn't include it in the mockup). For that chart, preferably with a switch to change from daily comparison to yearly.

So the changes:

- Daily-only performance summary changes to daily, 30 days, and year on year.
    - Recommendations system is added (similar to what Google Adwords does, which encourages their customers to interact and improve, and probably be more satisfied).
    - Target Alignment is made more compact.
    - Yield and Valuation are included (in a compact fashion), instead of being only available from the portfolio page.
    - Quick summary charts of sectors and holdings allows the customer to easily see if anything looks off or needs changing.
    - Yield and Valuation have speedometer-style charts to show how yours compares to the market or to the average member etc. It makes clear if there's a weakness in your portfolio and how it compares to a target metric. (Similar to SalesForce marketing dashboard)
    - Your full list of holdings shows in a small-ish table, with small spark charts to easily see each holding's performance, plus valuation and yield.

I think SelfWealth staff read here, so if you plan to implement it, then let me know, so I can buy more shares. wink.png

I think it could work as either a premium or free feature (except that the valuation and some other features may be premium-only, but maybe those features could appear blurred and say 'premium feature'). If it was free, then I think it would make people more impressed with SelfWealth, so more likely to encourage organic growth (sharing, telling friends). If it was premium, then it could increase income from premium memberships. Either way, it could improve either growth or revenue.

Dropdown to Select Dashboard
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1699/1699043-648160a00c0afccad5e3e2b430f5db7e.jpg

New Analytical Dashboard
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1699/1699046-2bd93cb977c7ba52292cc99b9db18389.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $29.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $2.993K 24.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 193000 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 397907 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.