Hi Gerry, thanks for posting this, always good to read any other...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Gerry,

thanks for posting this, always good to read any other perspectives out there.

Certainly looks like an interesting period for AFC. I was just re-reading the half yearly report and noticed they have changed auditors from Moore Stephens to E&Y. May not be much of a big deal but the 'big 4' auditors tend to be shedding some of their smaller clients in favour of doing more work for the larger blue chips. Smaller companies that they do take on tend to have to fit a certain profile which for a company of AFC's size would have to be future growth. I see this as a very positive step for AFC albeit a small change.

Thanks for the profit prediction, I would be extremely impressed with those sort of numbers. Personally, I think that any profit over $2m would be a positive result. I'm trying not to factor in too much growth for the leasing side of things as I believe this to be a very difficult market to penetrate. The banks and their respective subsidiaries have got this pretty well sewn up and AFC will face some stiff competition.

Cheers

Merkin

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.