CSM cosmo gold limited

+ + data and comments + +, page-13

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: TBA
  1. 301 Posts.
    re: + + csm and pmm + + Regret I do not know much about study threads etc so will leave it to you to post the appropriate link to PMM.

I have enough trouble doing a search of HC which always means I need to immediately hit refresh (top RHS) because the search is never up to today even when there are posts!!!!

I believe the price of PMM & CSM will come together but not through PMM falling.

CSM will start drilling for Nickel 1st qrtr 05 having hired an experienced Nickel geo and having access thru Mithril to BHP data base.

Additionally any project not large enough for BHP (after they have spent the exploration money) will revert to CSM.

This Nickel exploration and the ATX exploration by ATX is going to add sizzle to what is now a very strong mid cap profitable company paying excellent dividends.

If you know other companies that just doubled profits to a record and is set to double the record let me know.

Is PMM already in the ASX 300 because CSM I am told is one of the top two contenders to be added in the next revision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.