BSG bolnisi gold nl

re: ** + mining early 2007. target prices. I expect, when the...

1. 271 Posts.
    re: ** + mining early 2007. target prices. I expect, when the time is right, Guadalupe to be spun off like Palmarejo.

Check out the track record of Norm and the boys they know how to operate.

BSG has a very big area under its' control and only started on Palmarejo before other more lucrative targets had been drilled. Don't get me wrong Palmarejo has a lot going for it but it was not the first because it was the best with all other prospects having been evaluated. The indications / drill results of other targets only happened subsequent to BSG getting going on Palmarejo.

Check my old posts around the time Palmarejo was offloaded and floated into PJO with BSG retaining over 70%. What I said then is still true and to me says each big find will be spun off as the sum of the parts is greater than the sum of the whole.

That illogical situation happens repeatedly in the market.

A smart operator with deep pockets would move to takeover BSG based on PJO results and the Board / management record i.e. there are othe jewels not yet factored into the share price.

I hold CSM and have nominated in previous posts BSG as my next CSM. Watch and 2006 CSM will not only get back to North of $4 but we will see $5+ from Nickel Copper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.