LEG 0.00% 1.3¢ legend mining limited

+ + data and comments + +, page-2

1. 22,691 Posts.
    Item 3 of my last post referred to the following:

Gidgee Project and Mine: 515,000 ounces and new discoveries are continuing to be made. Drilling is continuing. Current production is 65,000 ounces but Management will increase this.

Kingfisher: 92,000 ounces. Mining scoping study has commenced, some in-fill drilling needed.

Wilsons: 307,000 ounces, "Legend’s consultant metallurgist is now investigating how best to fast-track gold production from *Wilsons*".

All mentioned deposits are located close to the Gidgee Mine and CIP plant.

I would think that in addition to the Gidgee production, at least one of the other 2 deposits will be brought into production in the remaining months to Dec. 31, the end of the Financial Year.

That ought to crank up the production.

The remaining deposit is most likely to come into production next year and by then we could see production at an annual rate of some 125,000 to 150,000 ounces.

There are some highly prospectivity areas to drill in the meantime-See item 3 of my previous post.

Also, referring to their own tenements prior to the take-over of Gidgee and the 600 sq. km exploration area to go with that:

"Projects are within Legend’s large contiguous tenement holding of 750 square kilometres in an under-explored yet well mineralised greenstone belt in the West Pilbara Mineral Field of Western Australia.

Legend has also acquired an extensive state of the art database including a recently flown TEMPEST airborne geophysical survey over much of its tenement holdings.

This survey has generated many drill targets capable of immediate follow up in areas unexplored in modern times and some with historical gold production on them.

The targets identified from the geophysics give the company a realistic chance of making further significant resource discoveries, providing shareholders with considerable exploration upside...."

Gerry
    Readers, please do your own research and you decide if and when to buy, hold or sell any stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $8.481K 662.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 866048 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 13268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.