LEG 0.00% 1.1¢ legend mining limited

re: + + total cost of the gidgee project + + Thanks Saxien,I am...

1. 22,691 Posts.
    re: + + total cost of the gidgee project + + Thanks Saxien,

I am happy to concede that the 2 deposits 97,000 and 307,000 ounces are part of the Gidgee project and that includes the mine.

That requires a correction in one post of a different thread. The 2005 guided forecast already had included these 2 deposits, so there will be no change.

LEG has discovered new lodes with good grades and the work is continuing. Mining of these lodes has started.

Further drilling results are expected.

I am particularly encouraged by your statements:

"I do live in WA, and have prospected and have mined our alluvial/elluvial leases in the past, mainly in the Ashburton, I may have mentioned the guy who found that sub floater with 55oz in it, Sandstone is famous for rubbly deposits, thats why they suddenly get very enriched, "jewellers shops" if you like, plenty more behind that face sample of some 500gmt, I believe as it gets closer to the source, they will get more of a solid type structure, but very rich, as it will be fresh rock
    coming up, but a lot deeper in the Y".

"BTW., I believe the long section between SB and KF show a reasonable series of flat lying multiple lodes and the past mining has only exploited the surface expressions, on each end, clearly this 4.5km corridor is going to prove to be very rich, as I believe that this "Y" formation, for lack of other description, is all connected, finding the bottom feeder leg of that Y(pardon the pun) is going to prove interesting, but that wont come for a while yet"

So, we could be in for some more goodies!

It is good to have somebody like you commenting on LEG's prospects and I hope you with your local knowledge will continue to do so.

In the meantime, thanks for your advice,

Gerry
    Readers, please do your own research and you decide if and when to buy, hold or sell any stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $7.523K 708.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1809488 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 41105 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.