EDE 25.0% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Data centre spotted in Area 51

1. 1,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    So one of MB's pet projects over the last year, has been the glorious company saving data centre.

In January MB said this." IMVHO, this impending Data Centre project is another reason why EDE is currently undergoing a serious upward rerating.
    He also said "In my opinion, it is a 100% certainty that EdenCrete will be used for this soon to be built Data Center in West Virginia."

Now its not MB to be wrong, or have ulterior motives is it?

The agreement that was signed 10 months ago stated that SPI would purchase US $2 million of EdenCrete over the first 18 months ;

I dont remember seeing in the summary of the last quarterly that they had purchased any yet. So i would imagine we should see quite a bit of this in the next quarterly surely?

I also seem to remember that building work for the Centre was meant to start in May. So we should also see an Ann any day now on that, seeing as Eden announces any shed or driveway that has been built.

Lots of opinions on this agreement seeing as it came just before the last CR (no smoke and mirrors surely from GS)

Also some reputations of posters are definitely on the line here from both sides of the divide. Could this finally be the beginning of a glorious future? Or the end of a very lucky life style company. Im not sure GS could pull another rabbit out of a hat if this Centre doesn't go ahead.

Interesting weeks ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $829 467.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 167130754 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7744526 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.