BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Not sure at this point whether to laugh or cry. Getting awfully...

1. 598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Not sure at this point whether to laugh or cry. Getting awfully close to a capital loss of %50. Sold half off for a loss of 2c per share 2 months ago and in hindsight should have sold the lot. Anyways I hope you all have something that is providing some relief with the decimation of our SP.

There is at the moment no reason to buy into the offers yet alone stand in the bid queue even if it is substantially less then the current SP because it seems you will be hit at some point. My biggest fear is that we prove our tech and we are bought out at a %150 premium of what could well be a 20c per share in the future if it is business as usual for the SP.

I knew coming into this catching a falling knife that this was a risky proposition, but I thought I would have known my fate to some degree by years end by the way of efficacy. Still hopeful of us proving our tech and us all making a few coins in the process hopefully.

Would like to to wish every BLT holder a safe and happy Christmas and hopefully a prosperous new year. We can at least take a couple of small comforts in the fact that nearly all of us are feeling some pain at the moment and if we believe in BLT the pain will be replaced at some time in the near future hopefully.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.