TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

"Data Lock" can only occur : " After a proper quality check and...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    "Data Lock" can only occur : " After a proper quality check and assurance, the final data validation is run. If there are no    discrepancies, the SAS datasets are finalized in consultation with the statistician. All data management activities should have been completed prior to database lock" AND   "This is done as the database cannot be changed in any manner after locking."
    (except in exceptional circumstances where certain protocols have to be followed)

After many reads of the announcement to the ASX of the 5 June 2014, I am convinced that the 350th event occurred before to that date. (probably just prior)

The 415th (last) patient was enrolled in Feb 2013. So the time to the 350th event is a positive.

However I see the current problem/worry is just how long it takes from the 350th event to get to "Data Lock" .
    (stated previously by the company that "Data Lock" would be announced to the market.)

Please tell me if I am on the wrong track in my thinking, all of you gurus on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.