TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Data Lock, page-18

1. 1,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Chrisnj,

I am one of the calmest people you would ever meet and would never let fly. In saying that I will always ask a question that needs to be asked and expect an honest answer. For my personal situation I have a massive stake in this company and if the people running the company set a goal or stake a claim, then i expect this to be followed through with action or updates about these goals. We were also told by Charles that we were to have an update on the Phase II SCLC trial, and then we had an announcement that this update would be delivered to the 15th world conference of lung cancer on Oct 29 2013. Chrisnj, as a part owner of this company, wouldn't you expect to hear the details that were delivered at this conference...? We are still non the wiser and to date we still have no more news about the phase II trial. I have been buying Alchemia shares since 2006 and so often I have heard about increasing share holder value, but value for me is information, updates and being available for shareholders. Like I said, I believe in this company, I just want to reach the end goal together and not follow behind the wake of management and the instos....

FYI I bought a few more today....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.