AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Fantastic work Druiner,Your enthusiasm and belief in the product...

1. 7,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2250
    Fantastic work Druiner,
    Your enthusiasm and belief in the product is fantastic, attitude like this is what we need here and the sort of people we need here, I don't know our full employment (cdy) situation but I suggest maybe you approach the company.
    "We’ve only got 1 left....we've only got 2 left....we've only got 3 left".....make of that what you will. I'm not reading anything into those comments, just repeating what they say.

There should be nobody saying this, they should be reordering and restocking, maybe a courtesy phone call from company or a representative calling in, to help a little in these early days.

If I was the company I would approach a TV show to do a product comparison 2 month show and let the viewer’s vote and the evidence be the proof in the pudding so to speak. Hair regrowth has been big ego business for many years...yeah yeah, just need energy like Druiner.

I am only new here as stated before and read comments every day, but above all the positive, negative, realistic, unrealistic, boring, etc. etc. posts Druiner your energy has caught my attention.
    Thank you for the constant efforts from Druiner and all, good luck to Evolis, CDY and all of us.

CJTJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 214857 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 289915 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.