DDT 0.00% 0.4¢ datadot technology limited

datadog

1. 1,033 Posts.
    i am totally amazed at what has happened to this stock.

had always considered it a great little company, well and truely capable of becoming a mid sized asx 300 stock.

totally appalled that the management (of which i used to hold the utmost respect) can sit idly back and let the sp sink to 3.5cps without even a whimper of reassurance.

on face value 3.5cps is an absolute joke given that they just 2 months ago recorded their first ever annual profit on increased sales. market cap under $10 million now - something i never would have considered possible. ddt is now trading down amongst the true dogs of our market, unbelievable!!!

the board deserve to be blasted for their complacency. no words to describe this, no support from brent mclaws/major shareholder - are things as bad as they seem or are insiders happy for this to sink for some ulterior motive. this just doesnt happen to good companies, i thought ian allen and co were above this....

can swear to god i hold none but cant believe what i am seeing with what i had been convinced was a halfway decent company.

disgraceful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.238M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 17571944 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 786991 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.