SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

We will see tomorrow, what will the market do, is the SP move...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    We will see tomorrow, what will the market do, is the SP move over the last few days a reflection on the mile stones reached, and doubt over this mile stone met, Or they banking on SYT hitting this mile stone hard to know with this market. I am invested because SYT's white labeled platform has the legs, large business is slow no matter how agile is SYT, it is a waiting game but I am of the opinion now, it won't be long before TATA or Version will create a FOMO in the telecom community, I would hazard a guess what door they will be knocking on, the SYT suite will become very relevant for them.

Below is a small cut form an email from GG a long wile ago they have been researching the capabilities of Dataflex longer than many think
    This is very similar to a pilot we did with the Chula Vista Police Department that allowed their police officers to use their personal smartphones to access various criminal databases, using DataFlex split the data usage.
    We are not privy to any unannounced deals, but would be nice to be a fly on the wall this is not a company that leaks news so what is going on with the SP a week or so may give a better indication. Good luck all LT holders over the next few weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.