LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

datasponge=qqqqq=blueballs?

1. 22,691 Posts.
    Some time ago I did some research on the connection Blueballs/ Datasponge.

The style was the same and like Blueballs, DataSponge knew enough to make me decide that they were the same person.

Bluebals was engaged in some "heavy" discussions about LUM and I was feeding in the data to prove that he was wrong. At one stage he became so frantic that he mentioned that "he could visit some threads, I was on".

I didn't take any notice of that at the time but I didn't forget this.

He was thoroughly trounced by my fellow posters and me. His Alias disappeared on LUM and instead he adopted "DataSponge".

I was suspicious about his motives re LUM. His arguments were sometimes too viscious and there could have been more to it than seemed.

He could have been employed by LUM and sacked or he thought that his Broker may become LUM's broker but missed, whatever, there is more to it than we know.

And yes, someone was visiting the threads I was on. It was QQQQQQ. He visited LUM, EPT, NRT and NAL and as everyone knows, he became a pest.

I was suspicious why he suddenly turned up. Yes, some people don't like me but they won't go to that extent of making someone's presense that difficult.

Normally, characters like him would be told to leave but he kept the momentum going.

Today, I managed to bring a few items together.

Posters may think that he is a youngster, he is not, as very often he shows a certain but viscious maturity IMHO.

He tripped up when he mentioned that he was half my age, so he could be 35-38.
    He also said that he worked on a floor which was several floors up. He volunteered that when he came under pressure. I suppose DataSponge also works there.

QQQQ vehemently explained that on no account would he be posting on weekends.

Using the search button and DataSponge as the poster, true, he didn't post on the weekend either. There were plenty of posts in between.

QQQQ was well known for his "rapid fire" technique: several posts on a subject were sent within a very short time. He used the "immersion" technique. This particularly applied to EPT.

And so did DataSponge. Using again "Search", dates 28 Nov and 18 Nov are examples of that. Also he refers to ramping as well.

As I mentioned, I don't know of anybody who has been trying to persecute me as QQQ did. DataSponge had a motive as he was bitter about being trounced in "difficult" arguments about LUM.

He also accused Corvette of having disappeared, applying similar tactics as QQQ would be using.

In my opinion, DataSponge (Blueballs)=QQQQ

Gerry

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."
    Helen Keller

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.