AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Date for final submissions, page-19

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    LMAO.

That's it!

You are what you are. I would normally not give someone with your personality the time of day (in person), and as such should not have wasted my and others time by doing so online.

Moreover, you have lost shite loads on other investments and as such I shouldn't have even entertained your (obviously unsuccessful), opinion for as long as I have. I would spend less time saving others and spend more time looking at your obviously poor financial decisions....if I was you.

As far as I'm concerned you are done mate. Please do not comment on my posts and I will extend you the same courtesy.

I also apologise to others for wasting their time as long as I have as nothing positive EVER comes from an interaction with you.

As far as I am concerned you have provided nothing but the most basic and easily available information and done so in a manner to support your negative (albeit poorly constructed), narrative.

Move on..........

BTW, you have NO idea what my opinions are based on.......call the company, you might be surprised with the answers.

GLTAH and Jazz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.