SPR 1.74% 56.5¢ spartan resources limited

Again thank you zabster (and sorry about the name mix up - I...

1. 17,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3692
    Again thank you zabster (and sorry about the name mix up - I won’t do it again
    In my latter case, RCF notes CitiCorp as the registered nominee group on its’ substantial holder notices so the ‘coming out’ at 5% is useful.
    And I agree it’s very irksome sometimes seeing the blank list of nominees rather than names one can search.
    (BNP Paribas is one that seems to appear multiple times on many lists, as does Citicorp although they do seem to give brief additional identifiers when placed multiple times.….
    And I can see the benefit (in terms of anonymity and less paperwork) for all those entities that seem to lurk at around the 4.95% level below the 5%‘Plimsoll Line’ but sometimes - if I think there are hordes of them - that irks me too.

- oh dear ….I subscribe to the theory it’s impossible to know everything about anything, and with companies no matter how much research one does one’s never going to understand what unknowns are driving the story beyond what is obvious and what we’re told, and yet I seem to spend my days ‘delving’ into ‘what’s out there’ to learn more.
    One thing I have learned thlugh is that many of the unknowns are revealed in the historical lines and cues used by technical analysts (… and that’s a whole other mystery).

Thanks again for sharing your knowledge zebster, and as one of the reasons I am invested in NRW is my sense of its ethics (vs many others in this jungle)I’m very glad it chose to exit at this time when Spartan is so eagerly sought and to do it in a very clear way.

cheers : )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.74%)
Mkt cap ! $613.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 58.5¢ 56.5¢ $3.221M 5.654M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 390227 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.5¢ 42048 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
57.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
58.0¢ 58.0¢ 56.5¢ 859060
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.