MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

date of first pour, page-2

1. 6,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    i hope your month of August date is spot on, Robert; especially considering your point about Gekko equipment being ready to crank-up quickly. the re-rating of MCO is approaching.

also, i checked Gofish's link to Robin Bromby's piece on MCO today. i liked the fact that more commentators are now taking the regional dykes into consideration when appraising the merits of MCO.

for the history buffs : in the year 1899 a gold nugget was discovered at All Nations that weighed 115 ounces. nuggets are rare occurences around Woods Point, although Little Comet gold "collectables" were sought after in the 1920's.

(little comet) One such mass 'of gold, aggregating in weight more than 80 oz., was discovered in 1913 at a depth of about 220 ft.

another historic point about Waverley dyke : in the year 1900 Hardy & Renwick of the Waverley Co. produced 36 ounces from a crushing of 2 and a half tons. From the adjoining claim Hardy & Ralph crushed 2 tons for a yield of 12 and a half ounces.

i assume this must be from the site around Hardy shaft where MCO drilled in 2008 ? and it explains why MCO said in 2008 : "The historic workings extend deeper than is suggested in the literature, to a depth of at least 55m".

the question remains as to whether any more supergene spots are to be found in the upper 55 metres at Waverley dyke that the old-timers missed ? if so, that would really blow the lid on MCO potential !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.