LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

date of times sqaure sign going live?, page-7

1. 245 Posts.
    Hellileo Galileo... :-)

I read your post earlier today with interest. I agree with you that the pepsi deal is only the tip of the lumie iceberg, and also agree, that the new york sign (which i read somewhere as well was going operational by october) is very unlikely to be ready by this month.

Seeing that it won't be erected 'overnight', it's then reasonable to guess it's unlikely that it'll be up before year's end...let's face it you've got the 'happy holidays'
    season (as the yanks call it) around the corner, the famous NY winter, etc...and let's guess LUM will want to ensure the sign is absolutely the state-of-the-art, latest LUMASIGN version, and that it's spot on, etc before calling in the cranes!! It'll be their 'showpiece'.

As a lum fan, I can't wait for it to happen, let alone some confirmation of the other three signs on the same building we all keep hearing about, but i doubt it'll happen til 2004...but hey, that's just around the cnr.

On another matter, where are you getting info to suggest "...watch this space, contracts will appear out of the blue from far flung corners of the globe."
    Hmmm...you COULD BE, the real deal, Galileo.

I'll continue to read your posts with interest.

Riding the wave,
    Boardy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.