CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Date & Price, page-14

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    I think deep sh#t is a bit dramatic.

Like yourself I too have been looking towards the hemp to drive initial revenue however after recent results I'm of the understanding this may not happen as quickly as shareholders may hope.

Revenue/profit is certainly the key to a higher & more stable sp but there are enough projects in the pipeline to add value to the market cap & keep the sp on its toes.

The completed fit out of the new facility early next year & 'Bonify' deal are short term targets that investors will need to keep their finger on..Pull out early & risk missing out on the next big push to a larger more sustainable market cap.

I'm more reserved with my expectations for the hemp over the next 12 months but this deal with 'Bonify' has my attention.

Bonify is best deal yet in my opinion & probably our best chance now at generating meaningful revenue sometime H2 2019.

That's all we need to get this party started while we iron out the hemp business & gear up to start manufacturing Canntab & Pharmocann products.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.