KRR 5.00% 1.1¢ king river resources limited

Dates of upcoming announcements

1. 1,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    ASX:
    https://www.asxonline.com/static/companies/files/company-reporting-dates-2018.pdf
    28th September Audited Accounts / Auditors report / Directors Statement

KRC Announcement:
    https://www.kingrivercopper.com.au/...luorite-project-update-10-september-2018.html
    Fluorite Scoping Study planned for mid-late September
    Vanadium Scoping Study anticipated end of September.

Reading the statement I am quite sure Fluorite SS will be released before end of September. The Vanadium SS wording ANTICIPATED meaning (prepare for, forestall) gives me the impression that they are hoping for end of September but could be later, maybe next Month.

Today the ASX went down 20.2 points and KRC went up 6 pips. A good day and hopefully more of these kind of days to follow from now till October maybe? Need to have the STOCH, MACD & RSI to rise, plus the chart to have a few more higher lows & higher highs.

As we draw closer to the end of September to October I am still expecting the SP will increase a little each day.

@timcoxon I emailed you, but both times bounced back. Just email me if you wish to chat outside of here.

KRC Faces.jpg

My comments/posts are based completely on my own experience thoughts and interpretation along with my current financial position at the time.
    Conduct your own due diligence, consult a licensed financial advisor or broker before making any and all investment decisions. As usual all constructive criticism welcomed.Good luck to all that hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $4.22K 417.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1333685 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1737161 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.49pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.