KRR 14.3% 1.2¢ king river resources limited

Morning All, I thought I'll share my views. As of Monday next...

1. 1,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Morning All, I thought I'll share my views. As of Monday next week we will be in the last week of September month. 29th & 30th September is the weekend.

My observations for the last couple of months has been that most of the time KRC SP has copped a battering on the first three days of the week then moves up a pip on Thursday and Fridays then back again to the gurgler from the start of the next week, and cops a hammering on Wednesdays.

At the moment everything is lying on anticipation. I think SS Anns is bit far off wont be happening in September as others have pointed out as well. The Fluro Anns is a possibility to be released before the end of the month.

Yesterday was a good run in SP but still not confirmed that if it will hold today. My view is that they need to be releasing atleast one news today to carry on the run from yesterday to the early next week or they need to release the Anns definitely on Wednesday next week otherwise I think the sentiment for this stock is doomed.

Just my thoughts. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $18.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $516 40.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 42901 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.