SHP 0.00% 1.3¢ south harz potash ltd

DAV Newbie here.., page-24

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    From my understanding the EU currently imports the majority of its potash from Russia and to a lesser extent Canada, which means they're paying a premium for taxes and transport compared to what would be achieved once the DAV mines are up and running in the eurozone. Because of the lower commodity prices associated with DAVs deposits, they could stay ahead of any competition posed by those companies outside of europe. In saying that however, potash prices are on their way up and will likely trend upwards over the coming years however I don't have a current forcast for this on hand, so you might have to do a bit of a search around. You could probably search tradedemon's post history to find it.
    I think its also important to note that alongside MOP, DAV have also found potassium and magnesium sulphate (and more recently sodium chloride) in a couple of their sites which may help derisk the mines going forward.
    Finally, DAV aren't expected to commence mining for another 1 to 2 years. They first have to complete a couple of drills to ensure that the the historical data from the previous mine owners with conforms with JORC which we should have the results for by this October, then go on to do scoping study and then a definitive feasibility study (DFS) in 2022. After all that (assuming everything goes to plan) an application to develop the Ohmgebirge mine will begin.
    I'd recommend having a read of the annual reports and the AGM presentation and watch some of the interviews with the board to get a better understanding of DAVs position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $17.84K 1.372M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 136440 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 650849 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.