BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Dave cares for retailers, page-6

1. mnb
    1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Brighton, you are joking of course. Of all the people on this planet Dave has more to gain than any other person. So he has more reason than any of us to get this up. It has already been made clear that it is an LOI and therefore the due diligence and other formalities are required. Naturally it is only after all that is complete that an announcement can be made. There are at least two reasons for this: one is that he is not allowed to speculate or to hold news back. That is following ASX and ASIC rules. The other reason is that you don't go blurting out to any Tom Dick or Harry any news without putting it out formally as an announcement. This out of commercial confidentiality and to maintain respectability in all eyes.
    My beef with your statement is that you think he knows the outcome and all numbers on the Noveda purchase but is holding back that info until some peanut whom he has never met asks him over a coffee so he can then spill the beans.
    He is a brilliant operator and that's the last thing he would do.
    Your statement reeks of lack of thought, decency, maturity and lack of experience.
    Your statement also stands out as disappointing among all the exceptionally valuable and mature posts I have had the privilege of reading.
    PATIENCE....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.