DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

I doubt very much that Brucey got out at 75 RWA.I have nothing...

1. 1,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I doubt very much that Brucey got out at 75 RWA.
    I have nothing against Brucey personally as I think that he has been unfairly criticized. I just get the feeling that he has been holding DNK all along and expecting a better performance just like the most of us.
    The vibe I get from his posts are of disappointment when ever the stock gets a hit. If he was looking to buy cheap, you would think he'd exude some excitement and be licking his lips right now but I don't sense this. Does any one else get this feeling?
    You on the other hand seem very happy and I would congratulate you on being right for a change, however you have been negative about DNK back when it was 15c all the way up till 90c and a broken clock is at least right twice a day. Just a reminder your beloved KP2 has gone from 25c to 1.5c in that time.
    So since Capital group sold to the mystery Share price manipulator it has been sold down and this has now been exasperated by this Market meltdown. I am sure they are rapt about this. And now you can't just pick on DNK as the whole Market has been down graded.
    I admit I got it wrong but I wouldn't have if someone wasn't deliberately driving this SP down. I have said this before, but at some point however, I would not be surprised if a low ball take over offer was made.
    This has take over written all over it.
    Just my opinion and I make no apologies for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.