SDV 7.25% 37.0¢ scidev ltd

Hi All,There seems to be some confusion about what Dave said so...

1. 742 Posts.
    Hi All,

There seems to be some confusion about what Dave said so I went and listened to Dave's address again. No where did I hear Dave saying anything about the SPL commercial plant not being able to be built because of lack of money. I really think the SPL commercial plant will "rock and roll" when the VictorianEPA/GBG project is finished. It will happen. Just like the Royal Wedding.

I don't believe that Dave was saying they lack a partner for the SPL plant. I believe Dave was referring to all of their other processes. It is quite true that they can't get anyone to partner them in any other process. ACL approached them about their highly toxic waste and Intec neutralised it while extracting all of the metal by-products. Intec can't progress with any project until they have the "raw material" from a company that wants its waste treated.

The way I interpret Dave he was referring to human resources in the main; not financial resources though they are limited also.

I would appreciate anyone's opinion on this matter.

After the SPL commercial plant is proven then for sure Intec will be after overseas hot-dip galvanisers to take up the process.

I then see Intec going the whole hog chasing hot-dip galvanisers around the world; the USA, China, Europe and don't forget India, Brazil and Russia. The world is basically at their feet.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.025(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $70.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $49.72K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166360 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 13726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.