AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

As I posted on the GUL thread.David Deitz is not only involved...

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    As I posted on the GUL thread.

David Deitz is not only involved in an $8m loss with Allegiance but it also seems a $3.7m loss with Gullewa - and his biggest asset (20.8 m AGM shares is seemingly now only 12.8 m AGM shares).

I also wonder whether they employed the shadowy scapegoat Mr Benjamin Amzalak to do this trading.

Being out of Australia I have not managed to get a read of the Fin Review as yet but from what I understand Mr Amzalak was sacked by Allegiance - which obviously means he was an Allegiance Employee.

One wonders if it was actually him punting GUL cash as well. If so, you would be asking the question whether he was a licensed securities advisor with Allegiance who was legally able to run a funds management business for clients (i.e. GUL) as opposed to his employee (i.e. Allegiance).

I don't reckon GUL would have more then 1 or 2 employees (either full or part time), so these losses must have either been racked up by actions attributed to a director or someone outside of the company.

I am definitely not accusing anybody of any wrongdoing here but I am certainly saying all shareholders in Allegiance and Gullewa need to be informed of what has truly happened here as the fact that there are common directors in both company's means that the losses racked up by either company are an issue for both company's.

Also remember that there is a significant cross shareholding in both company's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.