AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

David Flano and AGOs future

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    David Flano
    DF did extremely well in starving off the wolves last year. He has brought solid partnerships and cost cutting to a level level. AGO is now a profit making, low cost marginal producer and to the markets surprise survived and now thriving. Hats off to DF for putting 100% into AGO in such a difficult time. For investors including myself, it's been a rough 2015 and 2016 but the worst is behind and now it's time for DF to take a break. Any working man can understand this. We all need a break and such circumstances would be taxing on a man and his supporting family.
    Thank you DF for all you have done for Atlas and it's shareholders. I hope his replacement will fill at least half of DF shoes but continue with cost cutting in a manner DF would of been proud of.

Onwards and upwards fundamentals.....

IO trend.....
    IO LT is heading in upward trend and will remain this way for a long time. Futures is driving the IO physical now. I'm sure the investor world is sick of hearing about how bad IO is when it already stabilised earlier this year and is already in an early bull market.

Supply.....
    China is dealing with supply further merging 2 steel mills which in turn will consolidate IO supply further by 45 million tonnes. Samarco in Brazil will not come on line in my lifetime. Majors have ditched the market share push strategy and are obviously heading down the profit path / asset sales to pay off their own debt and seek ways to improve shareholder value.
    Look at where it's got Vale, Bhp and Rio. An extra 5-6% seabourne market share combined. Yippee. Meanwhile their profits and SPs have dived. Poor shareholders.... when will they get a break hey?
    Great plan?.....

Vales new tonnes. A balancing act?....
    Those extra low cost tonnes of Vales will simply cancel out its own inefficient tonnes it shuts down. Just wait and see.....

Shorters.......
    Shorters have been packing their bags for a while. Soon there will be no last shorter standing. Bulls are beginning to emerge and will dominate the commodity space as the world's big commodity short of the past wraps up and $%&%s off for a long hibernation.

Chinas Demand Strong.......
    Chinas demand has stabilised as it's 2,3,4 tier cities property market fire up again with ongoing improving infrastructure in West China.

India is NOW ramping up urbanisation..... China Mach 2.
    India is now constructing 20 of 100 cities. It's happening now boys. No dream, a IO demand hunger reality as it gets better and better and will be reminiscent of China over the next decade. Massive news which didn't even filter through our western media. This is an important question as to why this has not been mentioned?

AGO SP 1c? Only way is up......
    AGO is at 1c even with dilution, it deserves to be 10c. Watch the SP over the next 12 months. It has nowhere to go but up as debt is reduced, costs are further reduced and profits made.

AGOs Lithium........
    Lithium will be AGOs new darling wait and see. In opinion, this will most likely play out from the use of IO profits to prove up Lithium on AGOs terms. A spin off possible? You bet....

Good luck AGO holders. Cheers to a profitable and prosperous 2016 and 2017. With or without DF, this is a new exciting beginning for Atlas shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.