GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

Des,No problems with the information, I've copped a few sprays...

1. 3,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 422
    Des,

No problems with the information, I've copped a few sprays from the guys on GUN and have at times questioned why I'm writing, but I persisted because I hate people getting burnt (like I have over the years).

Unfortunately I can't deal with either party due to my own circumstances, hence why I posted some ideas for you to provide to them.

Just with those ideas:

If you go to these two announcements under MZI, you will get a better understanding on what I am talking about in regards to just producing a wet concentrate.

asx.com.au/asxpdf/20120813/pdf/427zg15zrcd5qs.pdf

asx.com.au/asxpdf/20120301/pdf/424r8zym647jpp.pdf

They clearly show some pictures of a reasonable size plant and how basic it really is to mine. The issues with mineral sand lay in dry milling and separating minerals based on weight an magnetic properties. Go on for ages with that, but no point.

The HM grade on the Tiwi island was 2.47% for 1.16 million tonnes and they only mined it for about 12 months.

Coburn is a couple of hundred times that resource, okay half the grade, just look at all the extra work and costs they had to do, barging, working on an island in the N.T. etc. etc.

You boys could do something the same. You've got all the approvals and you could grab ex-Iluka boys to run it. I know some of these guys, and they are sharp operators. You could build a plant the same as this in 12 months from today. Like I said, cost you about $15m all up, and I'm sure Tilbrook and his boys could bank roll it with the help of the rest of you.

Let's just hope the boys in Azure work that out and get that ball rolling. It's the only chance of seeing Coburn in production.

P

(I don't own MZI).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.