One should not condone the torturing and raping of prisoners, of...

1. 339 Posts.
    One should not condone the torturing and raping of prisoners, of human beings in general, BUT David Hicks should be seen in the context of what he is, of what he is.
    He ain't a hero. He ain't even an Australian. An average, honestAustralian, who stands for what his country and his fellow countrymen, is he not.
    He is a traitor to his country. A traitor to what the overwhelming majority of this country believe in and fight for.
    That is what he is. I wan't go any further into the "ideals" and "humanistic values" the people he fought for (against us, the WEST) stand for. I will not even remotely make comparisons between the treatment given by his homo-religionists, to innocent people (let alone captured soldiers) they kidnap for no reason at all.
    David Hicks is a traitor. Davis Hicks fought against the ideals his fellow Australians stand for.
    He ain't a hero. He deserves no sympathy.
    He should have thought of what he was going to do, before he joined the forces of barbarism and inhumanity.
    Now, he is facing the music.
    In a way he is lucky. Just spare a thought for those innocent Westerners who have not committed any crime at all, and were captured by the people Hicks fought for, fought with.....
    No. Much as I (strongly) condemn the mistreatment of prisoners, David Hicks and his case, should be seen and judged whithin the context of his deeds against his Country.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.