VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

Hello Skhammer and everyone elseHere I am ,,,LOLI havent been on...

1. 526 Posts.
    Hello Skhammer and everyone else

Here I am ,,,LOL

I havent been on hc much of late, I only visit hc when I get a txt these days with a good ann from my investments....reason being is that hc suspeneded me a couple of times and it was stressing me and taking up too much time fighting the negative and wolf pack posters...

I still have nearly all my vla shares, I sold some, but not at 10 or 11 cents like some have suggested, i sold some at around 7c as I needed some quick cash for a car..

I am still positive about the outlook for vla and so too are my friends, who have all kept their shares also.

Looking at time lines for the future of vla I believe (IMO) that the sp will start to move up stronger in about 2 to 3 months..if not before.

If things pan out ok for me, I assure you all that I will be buying more.

Lastly for those that think I am someone else or am not genuine, please look at the last vla purchases I made. I posted that I was about to wipe the line at asking price then did it. I am a man of my word, and my word has always been that I think vla has a great future...

I will try to look on hc more often over the coming months, but rest assured I will be on here a lot when things start moving a bit and I start getting txt messages from etrade...

Good luck all and have a great xmas

cheers Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.