ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

david knox in darwin, page-11

1. 2,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    SF,

That was my estimate - their margin of gas resource over gas requirement at the time was not high at about 91% which is why they expanded the acreage dedicated to GLNG, which you highlighted.

What that expansion will do I dont know exactly - it wont decrease it and has a high probability of increasing it. All those drill rigs STO has going 24/7 surely would have found some more for the pot by the end of 2010 ?

One factor that ORG showed was that 3P converts well to 2P in CSG, much better than conventional gas due to the continuity, so the extension is to resources as well - the Resources to Reserves conversion

You have Riddled me well on the TOU

TOU - "The HotCopper Terms of Use and corporate regulations require that you disclose your involvement in any company you are discussing on HotCopper"

For average people like ourselves that requires common disclosure of Position or No Position and sentiment which can be "None". To overcome the problem someone was referring to where a poster could actually be a company representative but not disclosing such , is more difficult. Company personnel simply lurking and observing the dynamics of the forum would not seem to be an issue. A company representative posting in the Forum without disclosure of such a status, would likely be a violation of the TOU. HC have tried to make it possible for such involvement by giving the disclosed represenative a Label against his userid. Such labelled userids seem to be few.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.